Tuesday, July 2, 2013

50 fun facts about me



Get to know me better by reading these 50 facts about me:

1.       I am a Piscean
2.       I am a hopeful romantic
3.       I have a weakness for chocochip cookies
4.       My mentor is Michael Jackson (I cried the day he died and never realized the impact he had on me till I heard the news)
5.       I have a love/hate relationship with horror movies
6.       I am a sucker for romantic comedies (no surprise there)
7.       Cooking relaxes me
8.       I am most peaceful and relaxed when painting/drawing/crafting
9.       I am addicted to the internet
10.   I really love my blog
11.   I love love love pink
12.   I love learning new things all the time
13.   I have a hello kitty fetish
14.   I am an avid day dreamer
15.   I am my most indecisive when shopping
16.   Balloons make me happy
17.   I love hills and mountains and everything about them  
18.   I get travel sick in cars and planes
19.   I spent my happiest 3 years in Sikkim (I was 4)
20.   I love love love dogs
21.   My first dog was a snow white Lhasa Apso named “Dennis”
22.   My first friend was my dog
23.   I was pretty obsessed with my sister when I grew up
24.   I am a mommy’s girl
25.   I am crazy about my nephews
26.   I will never wear/buy/ use leather
27.   I am an eggitarian and I’m trying to give up eggs
28.   I dream of being a vegan one day
29.   I am my happiest when around animals (p.s I love crocs and snakes)
30.   I am a cry baby
31.   I cannot express how much I hate Math
32.   I was bullied in high school
33.   I don’t follow politics and the news
34.   I love getting wet in the rain
35.   I have a very strong and vivid imagination
36.   I am a combination of an introvert and extrovert
37.   People who know me well know that I am different and not weird
38.   I hate confrontation
39.   I am waiting for Daniel Craig to fall in love with me
40.   I believe that the best is yet to come
41.   I believe a pani poori a day can keep the gloomies away
42.   I have a long scar on my right wrist that I acquired recently
43.   I wanted to be a bus conductor, fashion designer, veterinarian, farmer and FBI agent as a kid
44.   I love my job (I am a writer)
45.   My favorite god is lord Shiva
46.   My favorite character from F.R.I.E.N.D.S is “Ross Geller”
47.   My favorite festival is diwali
48.   I believe contact lenses have changed the way I look at life
49.   My heart beats faster when I see the word “SALE”
50.   I love theme parks

No comments: