Sunday, October 9, 2011

My bathroom mirror

Strange as it may seem, my bathroom mirror has actually shown me a lot of my problems, and that too first thing in the morning. We have been through a lot together, I saw my first chipped tooth there, my first white hair L, the annoying pimples that break out every now and then, and how can I forget the tumbled and frizzy hair first thing in the morning. But then again, it shows me a lot of amazing things too; it shows me the sparkle in my eyes just before I get to bed, the glow in my face right after a shower, it shows me how even my teeth are, and it even shows me just how wide my smile can be.

Maybe it’s weird to ponder so much over a bathroom mirror, but its true, you are going to see only what you want to see. I learn that every morning, I can either keep looking at my chipped tooth, or I can look at my even teeth. I can think of what a beautifully sunny day it is, or think how badly I’m going to tan today. While some may ponder over their bathroom mirror for other reasons, I mainly ponder over it to figure out how positive or negative I’m going to be today. Beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder!!

No comments: